BEE Japan (Bicycle for Everyone’s Earth) is a bicycle group cycling for two months to raise awareness of ‘earth-friendly’ practices.
Here are the practices:
* Travelling the length of Japan exclusively by bicycle
* Eating low on the food chain (vegetarian)
* Choosing organic products whenever possible
* Choosing fair trade products whenever possible
* Supporting local economies by buying local produce
* Avoiding chain stores and convenience stores, and using no vending machines.
* Minimizing waste by choosing less packaged products, buying reusable, recycled and recyclable items, and using no waribashi or other disposable eating utensils.